Monday, March 28, 2011

A Loving Sister


“I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)”


For those of you that do not know me my name is Breanne Kennedy and I am Shohn's oldest sister. This verse has been the source of my strength and prayers for my brother over the last year. Since I was a young girl I have known that my brother was meant for great things. I know that God has great plans for him and it is my belief that through this trial and hardship he will prevail and great things will come of his imprisonment. My brother over the past year has touched many lives behind the walls of the prison and I know he will continue when he is set free. Growing up I never knew that my family would be so intricately involved in this community that over the past 5 years has become a very dismal place. It is my desire through this situation to bring light and peace to Juarez and I think that through my brother's wrongful imprisonment and my family's hardship we are equipped to do just that. I would like to challenge each and every member of this web site, to join not only in the race to free my brother, but to bring light to a horribly dark community. I would challenge all to use the strength my brother has shown in this situation to spearhead a movement. Shohn has persevered in the most heart-wrenching situations and I would challenge you to do the same. Please join with me and my family to free Shohn and help a community that has so many innocent and helpless people trapped behind a wall of drugs and murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment